Thursday 10 January 2013

Last few days

The last few days my health has prevented me from walking. Annoys me so much but can only hope n pray it improves. So I thought I'd talk a wee bit about my previous walks and why I enjoy them. To start with I enjoy walking in the forest when its dark. It is so peaceful and you see so much you'd otherwise miss.
I love images like this showing a bit of colour from the sunset and so much detail of the tree but mostly darkness and peace. What do you think?
This pic was taken on the way up to where Katie and I walk at night. I just love the detail of the tree shown by the colour behind. One thing you'll learn if you read this blog regular I adore almost all trees.
This one was taken just as we arrived for a walk. You might notice I do like trees with the light/sun behind them I just think it brings them even more to life than normal. Something I can't show you pics of but something that left me breathless was. While walking in the forest one night with no warning at all a mass of bats flew from nowhere right over my head. I'd have paid money to see the expression on my face almost had a coronary lol. It was all over so quickly haven't a clue what kind of bat they were or how many. One thing I did realise is adrenalin is brown and smells really bad hee hee just teasing. My heart did race and I was a little shaken up but its one of the best experiences with wildlife I ever had. Well I hope you like this wee entry and that I'll be able to walk real soon adding more here when I can :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment