Friday 18 January 2013

18/01/2013

Today has been a hectic day so not managed a walk today yet but thought I'd share some images from last year.
This is a view of Loch Leven from near Loch Glow last summer it shows the trees in the foreground and the start of the Lomond hills in the background. When I was younger I used to walk all over them hills many a lovely day spent there. The wee island you can see in the middle of Loch Leven was 1 stop when Mary Queen of Scots was being taken to London to be beheaded.
This is just a nice sky I thought hope you like it!
These both show a wee burn that as kids we all drank from when playing in the forest. Can you Imagine doing that Now? I'd not lol.
This is quite a dark image but thought it'd give you a laugh. I was walking up here in the dark and saw those eyes glowing just at that time a tawny owl decided to hoot its head of, Damn what a fright I got poor katie dog almost jumped into my arms to lol but didn't have any constipation for few days after lol. Well thats it for today folks be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment