Wednesday 16 January 2013

16/01/2013

Well folks my lovely Katie dog is 13yr old today so thought I'd share a few pics of her.
She might be old but so am I and we're just the best of pals and love wandering in the woods. I did have a thought today mind, what is the likely hood of sighting wildlife with her running wild? Pretty slim I'd think eh? Now I'd like to share a couple of pics from our walk today. These were taken just after lunch time when it was still -2, poor Katie I know.
These don't look over cold but believe me it was frozen. Think I was walking with 3 Adam's apples lol. You can see from these pics how much of the forest has been damaged with windfall. Even packed in as tight as the forestry commission have them they still topple with any strength of wind.
Well more windfall and more icy feelings for me even several hours laters sat here sniffling nose reckon its from the walk earlier was worth it though. managed to clear my mind a bit and have a chat with my best friend as I walked so it was all great. Now I thought after all that snow frost n cold you might to warm up a little so here are a few pics I took ages back with bit more colour in them.
As I've stated before on here I enjoy walking up the forest in the dark as you can see from both these pics. You do see some awesome sights though as I hope these show.
This shows with the correct flash you can get some good flower images at night to.
These are the seed heads of a dock plant but at night even they are kinda nice, long as they ain't in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment